Jean over at http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com is trying to spread some quilt love to the families of the Prescott, AZ firefighters' families. If you are interested in helping, you can contact her via an email address she has posted on her blog.
I have volunteered to make one quilt - (the size she is looking for is just larger than a lap sized.)
Here's my start:
Although it's been sooooooooo long since I last posted anything, I've been reading other quilting blogs and enjoying the progress of others.
After the first of the year, I decided to make a few lists:
1. UFO's - need to be completely finished
2. UFO's - tops that need to be quilted, bound and labeled.
3. Projects I have pattern and fabric for that I would like to start.
4. Projects started and completed this year.
5. Wool felt projects I need to complete.
One of the projects I'm working on is "Colored Pencils" in the Spring/Summer 2012 Quilt Sampler Magazine.
3 made, 6 to go. All the "pencils" are cut. Making progress.