Although it's been sooooooooo long since I last posted anything, I've been reading other quilting blogs and enjoying the progress of others.After the first of the year, I decided to make a few lists:
1. UFO's - need to be completely finished
2. UFO's - tops that need to be quilted, bound and labeled.
3. Projects I have pattern and fabric for that I would like to start.
4. Projects started and completed this year.
5. Wool felt projects I need to complete.
One of the projects I'm working on is "Colored Pencils" in the Spring/Summer 2012 Quilt Sampler Magazine.