Saturday, May 3, 2014

Completed and Given

Made these door hangers recently.  The pattern is in the Spring 2014 Quilts and More magazine.  
The pink and brown one was made for my aunt for hosting our annual family reunion.  The red and blue one was an early Mother's Day gift to my mother.  They are fun to make!  The door hangers are going to be a series.  Check out the Summer 2014 Quilts and More magazine.
Can't wait to get started on this one!  But I must finish one UFO before I start something else.
Buzz for now,
Merritt




3 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm sure your mom and aunt will love them! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little quilts are adorable, they just look like fun! You did a great job and your Mom and Aunt will love having them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are simply charming and would be a good project for leftovers and scraps. Must check out this edition when it arrives here.

    ReplyDelete